The Clarence People and Places of Waiau Toa
Publishing date: October 2022
Format: 245 x 300mm, Landscape
Surrounded by untouched coastline, the Clarence is recognised as one of New Zealand’s iconic wilderness rivers.
- The Clarence River flows for more than 200km from Lake Tennyson past the St James range, through New Zealand’s largest farm, the Molesworth Station, through a series of gorges between the seaward and inland Kaikoura ranges to the Pacific Ocean.
- The Clarence River also supports several farming operations that have been handed down from generation to generation.
- This stunning coffee table book will be published in a similar format to the highly successful Molesworth Station book (Harry Broad, Craig Potton, 2013).
- Author of Kiwi Farmers’ Guide to Life
- Has met many New Zealand farmers in his 20 years as an agribusiness journalist.
- Grew up on a sheep and crop farm at Swannanoa, near Christchurch.
- His writing career has spanned the transformation of many former dryland sheep, beef, and arable farms to dairying.
- Tim is passionate about telling rural New Zealanders’ stories.